We’ve represented RLI for over a decade and we’re one of the few national wholesalers to have access to their design professional programs. We’d like to highlight their Privacy Protection Package that is available through PDI.
The RLI Privacy Protection Package for Designated Professionals protects professional services firms from liability and expenses caused by a data or security breach.
Did you know that 47 states have data breach notification laws? Do you have the right coverage to withstand a data or security breach? General and professional liability policies may not provide sufficient coverage for these technology-related exposures. The RLI Privacy Protection Package for Designated Professionals is a robust policy that protects professional services firms from liability and expenses caused by a data or security breach.
- Policy premiums starting at $363
- Minimum deductible: $1,000
- Limit capacity: $5 million
- Forensic expenses coverage
- Credit monitoring coverage
- Notification expenses coverage
- Regulatory action coverage
- Public relations expenses coverage
- Personal injury coverage for a privacy breach
- Enterprise Privacy Liability
- Electronic Media Liability
- Network Security Liability
- Crisis Management Loss
- Network Interruption Business Income & Extra Expense Loss
- Data Loss
- Cyber Extortion Loss
Have an account on your desk that doesn’t include a privacy protection quote? Give us a call or email and let’s talk.
PDI is an Indianapolis-based wholesale brokerage firm with a national network that includes thousands of insurance agents, brokers, architects, engineers and contractors in all 50 states. Since PDI’s beginning in 1980, we’ve handled a single line of coverage: errors & omissions (E&O) for design professionals.