Finding coverage for a new entity can be tricky, even when the business owners are professionals with a proven track record. With that in mind, RLI created their Emerging Design Professionals (EDP) program. The program is tailored for new design firms and includes:
- Customized coverage tailored to the specific needs of growing design firms
- Automatic 2-year policy provides pricing stability
- Full Prior Acts after 1 year of coverage*
- First Dollar Defense automatically included
- Minimum premiums starting at $1,250 annually
- Customized Learning Curriculum eligible for continuing education credits necessary to maintain licensure
- Exclusive Online Content focused on emerging professionals
- RLIPack coverage available
The program also includes education resources and expertise to help new owners grow their business.
For more information about this program, please visit the RLI website, or CONTACT US today.
PDI is an Indianapolis-based wholesale brokerage firm with a national network that includes thousands of insurance agents, brokers, architects, engineers and contractors in all 50 states. Since PDI’s beginning in 1980, we’ve handled a single line of coverage: errors & omissions (E&O) for design professionals. Contact Us today for a review of your design client's insurance program.