We offer a variety of forms and optional endorsements and will work with you to tailor the best policy for your client.
Here’s a partial list of some of the common liability endorsements available on our policies:
- Hired And Non-Owned Auto Liability – Separate limit of liability-excess basis
- Hired Car Physical Damage Up to 14,000 lbs GVR, ACV up to $60,000 limit, $1,500 for loss of use and temporary transportation expenses, $250 deductible
- Scheduled Additional Insured Endorsement – Primary and non-contributory wording Waiver of subrogation
- Foreign Liability Endorsement – Expands coverage for suits brought outside of coverage territory
- Watercraft Liability Endorsement – Owned watercraft up to 26 feet
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Stop Gap Liability – For Monopolistic WC States
- Notice Of Cancellation To Designated Entity
If your clients need these, or other endorsement, contact one of our specialists to discuss availability.
PDI is an Indianapolis-based wholesale brokerage firm with a national network that includes thousands of insurance agents, brokers, architects, engineers and contractors in all 50 states. Since PDI’s beginning in 1980, we’ve handled a single line of coverage: errors & omissions (E&O) for design professionals. Contact Us today for a review of your design client's insurance program.