Many of the policies we’ll consider for you or your project will be very similar.
But it’s those subtle variations that mke the difference between good coverage and great coverage.
And it takes experience to know those differences.
Because insurance for the design professional is all we do, we know how to make sure you get the best and most useful policy features. We start by using the strongest, most reputable providers.
Then we work with them to tailor coverage specific to your needs, making sure you receive the broadest and most inclusive policy.
As a result, you’ll know your coverage offers you the most complete protection available for a very competitive price.
- Here’s a sampling of our policy features:
- Broad “Professional Service” definition
- 2- and 3-year policies available
- Includes Leased Personnel
- Includes “Predecessor in Interest”
- Includes retired principals while acting as consultants for the Named Insured
- Innocent Principal coverage
- Includes Blanket Contractual Liability coverage
- Worldwide coverage
- Automatic Extended “Claims” Reporting Period of 60 days
- Three Year Extended Reporting Period option with predetermined premium
- Blanket Joint Venture coverage for the Insured’s portion of the joint venture regardless of the joint venture partner’s activity
- Specific “Project Excess” on a separately insured project if added by endorsement
- No Asbestos exclusion
- No Pollution exclusion
- No Cost Estimates exclusion
- Equity Interest exclusion amended to include coverage for situations where the Insured’s ownership interest is 49% or less
- No Bankruptcy exclusion
- Favorable Notice of Circumstance provision
- Pre-Claims assistance
- Oral or written claim notice
- Allowable Insured expense of $500 per day up to $10,000 total for attending a legal proceeding at the Company’s request
- Punitive damages covered on libel and slander
- Mediation Credit of up to 50% of the deductible with a maximum of $25,000 if a claim is settled by mediation
- Subrogation enhancement allowing 100% recovery of the Insured’s deductible if a subrogation recovery is made
Not all features available in every policy.